Most consumer goods are being produced in the Baltics, Europe and Asia, and the import is increasing. Shipping and handling from manufacturer to shop shelves is a demanding process, and comprise a large part of the cost of the merchandise.
A smart cross docking solution in the Baltics, Europe and Asia will:
- provide you lower freight costs
- make your company more environmentally friendly
- give you better control over the flow of goods
How do we do it:
- we move terminal services to Asia where costs are generally much lower than in Western Europe
- we collect goods from various suppliers/manufacturers to our terminals
- the way we pack and make the goods ready for distribution allows us to send them directly to individual shops in Europe
- dedicated staff reduce errors
- we ship your goods by sea to a port as close to the recipient as possible
- fewer transfers
- quality control by scanning for online traceability, every package is scanned
Cross docking in Asia:
China; Shanghai, Xiamen, Yantian/ Shenzhen and Tianjin/Xingang
- India; New Delhi
- Agents in; Pakistan, Malaysia, Taiwan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Philippiness and Sri Lanka.
Cross docking in Europe:
Locations in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands - Rotterdam and Groningen, the Baltics - Vilnius and Kaunas, Italy, Turkey and agents in Europe's largest ports.