We have built up our competence & distribution networks and like to call ourselves "Scandinavia Specialists". With our own offices and warehouses in Norway, Denmark and Sweden, we can fulfil your logistical needs to Scandinavia via sea, road, rail and air. And beyond Scandinavia, we also provide various freight solutions to Finland and the Baltic States.
What ColliCare offers;
- Daily departures to and from Europe by sea, road, rail and air
- Distribution terminals centrally located in all Scandinavian countries
- Online tracking of all shipments, down to parcel level
- Possibility for quality reporting
- Booking via EDI, web or email
- Customs assistance
- Professional customer service
Shipments in our Scandinavian groupage network are collected and delivered by local employees. This concerns groupage loads up to 2500 kg.
Part loads (LTL)
Direct delivery of less than truck load (LTL) freight in Scandinavia or via a terminal for your freight above 2500 kg. Special pick-up and delivery possible, as well as in-store delivery.
Full trucks (FTL) and full containers (FCL)
We can take care of your full truck and container freight from and to Scandinavia. With possibilities across sea, road and rail we can ensure your freight has swift journey to your customer.