- A student program within the freight forwarding segments; air, sea, road, and railway freight.
- A varying working day and relevant work assignments
- Thorough training in routines and systems.
- A workplace with good opportunities for further development.
- A good work environment with good colleagues where you can be yourself.
- A workplace in Brøndby is close to public transport.
- A mentoring
- You are interested in transport & logistics.
- You have an interest in global trade and merchandising.
- You have an interest in customer service and communication.
- You have good IT skills
- You can speak Danish, Scandinavian and English
- You are stable in meetings and have a high work ethic.
- You have the courage.
- You are motivated and ready for new challenges.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are ready to start working life.
- You are open to learning and receiving constructive feedback.
- You have good energy and attitude.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to receiving your application at [email protected] and that you become part of our team per. 1/9-2022.