With us, you will be part of a company with dedicated employees where our focus is to further develop our employees through responsibilities and challenges. You will be looking to establish new customer relationships in the region which means you must be present where the customers are. Nevertheless, in the start-up phase, you will have a base in the heart of Ålesund, in the PIR building.
Some of your most important tasks:
- Responsibility for results and activity development in the region, including establishment and follow-up of projects/customers
- Make the company's products and services are known to potential customers and users in the region and actively sell them
- Create a development plan and sales/marketing plan
- Be responsible for daily operations and cash flow
- In lead and hands-on assignments and projects belonging to the region
- Build a strong local organization gradually as needed
Who are you?
We envision you as a forward-thinking, independent and flexible relationship builder with commercial flair, who also has good IT and language skills. You are passionate about innovation and green solutions and think proactively to create the best logistics solutions for our customers. To become successful in this role, you have experience in buying and selling logistics services and road transport. Some industry experience from forwarding and experience from building a customer portfolio will also come in handy. A bachelor's or master's degree is a good foundation, but your experience can compensate for a lack of education. It is desirable with documented results from the development of new business, or sales/business development. You must be able to contribute operationally.
Do you want to be part of a company with large ambitions for further growth and take us to new heights?
All inquiries can be directed to:
Georg Skivik Moltu, Managing Director Projects & Special
T: +47 51 88 66 70 M: +47 95211960
Mail: [email protected]