As Product Manager Dispatch, you have overall responsibility for our Nordic dispatch team, which is placed at our Swedish headquarters in Gothenburg. The team currently consists of 14 people in Gothenburg, responsible for the Swedish dispatch. This employment also includes a centralized dispatch for the Nordic region. You will work closely with Operations Manager Road, Product Manager Intra-Nordic and Sales Manager Sweden. In addition, you will work closely with our other Nordic sibling companies.
The work is administrative where you will be responsible for building the local organisation together with the Operations Manager.
You have the drive to develop your own team, both in terms of financial goals, efficiencies and personal development. As Product Manager Dispatch, you are ColliCare Logistics development and work environment hub. A positive attitude and professional action are a matter of course.
The organizational location of the position in the company is under COO Sweden.
Operate and assist in all of the following areas;
- Building up our Nordic dispatch department
- Together with Operations Manager Road and Nordic sibling companies.
- Develop our service offerings, with a focus on the Nordic market.
- Contribute and support the sales department with the goal of increasing sales, with a positive return.
- Process development within the team, in close collaboration with the Operations Manager. Ensure clarity in working methods and division of labour. As well as ensuring that the team has the right conditions to create a high level of service and profitability.
- Ensure that other Group companies have sufficient knowledge of the services we offer, and together with these contribute to increased growth.
- In a humble way, push your team with a positive attitude and mindset.
To the service given main tasks;
- Hauliers, partners and own materials (together with CDO Road)
- Cooperation with other Nordic countries on dispatch
- Sales and support for the sales department
General understanding and knowledge of what ColliCare Logistics stands for. Knowledge and understanding of Carlo. Understanding of the general workflow.
At least 3 years of industry experience from manager roles in traffic management as well as good leadership qualities.
We can offer:
- Salary and other conditions as agreed.
- Your employment at ColliCare is covered by collective agreements and related insurance.
- We want you to feel comfortable and thrive with us, therefore we offer you a wellness allowance.
- Good colleagues in an exciting company in rapid development.
- Independent work days with a lot of responsibility.
- Good development opportunities in the long term.
Duration, working hours
100%, permanent. Start-up as agreed.
According to a collective agreement
How to apply
Welcome with your application in the form of a CV and a personal letter sent to Greger Szepesvari at [email protected]
For more information about the position, please contact Greger, +46 760354060