- manage, facilitate and follow up with the department
- organize and maintain the flow of FTL and LTL shipments within Baltic states
- expand a partner network and manage traffic flows facilitating various terminals throughout the country
- invoice shipments, check purchase invoices, and enter costs into our system.
- proactive, hardworking, responsible, prone to teamwork, willing to learn and open to self-development
- experience in logistics
- great English skills
We offer varied tasks and a challenging job in an international company, personal development opportunities, and a salary starting from 800 Eur/month (netto).