You will have the overall operational responsibility for all terminal operations and distribution at our new terminal in Bergen.
Be an active contributor to building all ColliCare's products in the region.
• Lead, facilitate and follow up with the department to enable us all to reach our goals.
• Be a hub for local customers/dealers
• Responsibility for creating increased profitability.
• Procurement and follow-up of carriers
• Ensure an optimal and adequate distribution fleet
• Route planning
• Support function and deputy terminal
• Work continuously with quality improvement and resource optimisation
• Check invoices and handle complaints by authorisations.
• Follow up on the leadership role and position.
• Personnel responsibility
• Experience in logistics and transport
• Good IT knowledge and a good understanding of systems
• Experience in customer care
• Good communication skills, Norwegian and English, oral and written
• Good experience with route optimisation
• Experience with Opter is desirable, but not a requirement
• Commercial properties
Desired personal qualities:
• Independent, results-oriented and energetic
• Curious, willing to learn and with a great desire to further develop you
• Good social skills and likes to create results in collaboration with others
• Solution-oriented with large capacity and high implementation capacity
What we can offer:
Salary and other conditions according to qualifications
• Varied tasks and a challenging job in an innovative company
• Good development opportunities
• Workplace Bergen
You can identify with ColliCare's values: Have fun at work, Be reliable, Always show respect, Be smarter than the competition.
Contact person: Tone Lundegaard, [email protected]