- Register in business and transport systems
- Pricing of statistics and simulations
- Work with KPIs
- Summary of statistics
- Support customers with environmental reports
- Working with pricing tools and maintaining these
- Monitoring costs of the trailer fleet
- Common tasks at a transport company
We are looking for a person who has the following qualifications:
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office with very good knowledge of Excel
- A strong sense of numbers
- Requirements: At least 3 years of work experience from the same role or similar in the transport industry (not taxi/bus)
The following knowledge is a merit but not a requirement:
- Experience and knowledge in various statistical tools and calculation systems
- Expertise in other transport systems and understanding of both domestic and cross-border transport challenges.
- Work and simulation of tender/procurement work towards the sales department.
- Structured and orderly
- Ability to think logically and to see the big picture.
- Self-propelled with the ability to initiate improvement projects.
- Proactive and solution-oriented. Used to a busy day.
- Good language skills; minimum Swedish and English
- Service-minded and helpful.
You should be able to face rapid changes, be positive and easy to communicate with others. We have a hectic work environment with many projects going on at the same time all the time. From time to time, it may be relevant to have work tasks located outside regular working hours, which are normal weekdays between 8-17.
We can offer:
- Salary and other conditions as agreed.
- Your employment at ColliCare is covered by collective agreements and related insurance.
- We want you to feel comfortable and thrive with us, therefore we offer you a wellness allowance.
- Good colleagues in an exciting company in rapid development.
- Independent work days with a lot of responsibility.
- Good development opportunities in the long term.
Duration, working hours
100%, permanent. Start-up as agreed.
According to a collective agreement
How to apply
Welcome with your application in the form of a CV and a personal letter sent to Greger Szepesvari at [email protected]
For more information about the position, please contact Greger, +46 760354060