We are looking for a person who likes to provide service and solve daily challenges. You have expertise in Transport/logistics and good knowledge of IT systems.
As an Application manager, you will work in the IT team to support the organization in all parts of our IT systems. The team is working to provide support and service to our employees, various type of questions, orders and errors that arise in the systems. Our team also work by educating our employees engagingly and educationally.
Important tasks are to manage our systems and work with continuous development and improvement. You have to be able to act as a client and demander towards various suppliers. Be able to participate and sometimes run various IT-related assignments and projects.
Examples of work tasks
- Train our staff,
- The digital platform, ColliCare Academy (GO+)
- Workshops- educate
- Provide our internal support through phone and case management system
- Work with incidents, releases, requests and orders
- Document systems and processes
- Continuous and pledging in processes and system use
- Participate and lead assignments and projects
- Participate in system and acceptance tests
- System Administration
- IT background / education
- Expertise in the set-up and use of applications
- Competence and understanding of value chain and process optimization
We would like you to have
- Logistics background / education
- Competence in EDI and communication between systems.
- Knowledge of databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and My SQL
- Knowledge of tools to build and design reports
- Knowledge of applications, ERP / OLFI, projects, documentation, specification, support and system agreements to be followed up
- Knowledge of programs such as .Net and Java
- Knowledge of e-learning and the GO+ platform (SCORM)
- Service-minded and engaging, with a sense of pedagogics
- Self-propelled with the ability to initiate improvement projects
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Good language skills; minimum Swedish (fluent) and English (given that the work is for our global group)
- You must hold a driver's license; type B
You should also be change-prone, positive, outgoing, structured, easy to communicate with and have respect for others. We have a busy work environment with many projects going on at the same time all the time. In between, it may be relevant with tasks placed outside regular working hours. Some business travel may occur.
We offer you
- Salary and other conditions as agreed
- At ColliCare you are covered by collective agreements and associated insurance
- We want you to enjoy and feel good, that's why we offer you a wellness allowance
- Good colleagues in an exciting company in rapid development
- Independent everyday life with a lot of responsibility
- Good development opportunities in the long run
Duration, working hours
100%, permanent employment. Start-up by agreement.
According to the collective agreement/ agreement.
How to apply
You are welcome to submit your application in the form of a CV and personal letter, to be sent to Greger Szepesvari at [email protected] Selection and interviews are ongoing.
For more information about the position, please contact
Greger Szepesvari, +46 76 035 40 60