- Full loads (FTL): 1 day
- Partial loads (LTL): 1 to 2 days
- Groupage: 1 to 3 days a day
- Express / express transport: up to 1 day
- Departure days FTL and LTL: every day
- General cargo departure days: every day
Collicare provides your LTL transport to Luxembourg
with direct delivery or via a terminal. Special pick-up and delivery, in-store delivery.
shipments (0-2500 kg) in our network in Luxembourg are collected and delivered by local employees.
- tailgate truck delivery
- special loading or unloading times
- express freight and urgent transport to Luxembourg
- transport of dangerous goods to Luxembourg (ADR)
- Project Cargo / Bulk / Break-bulk
ADR transport Luxembourg
With the exception of ADR class 1, 6.2 and 7, Collicare Logistics provides your transport of dangerous goods to Luxembourg.
In Luxembourg, a maximum speed of 75-90 km/h applies outside built-up areas.
The Eurovignette is mandatory for lorries with a permitted total weight of 12 tonnes and more that use the motorways in Luxembourg.
Traffic violations must be paid in cash in Luxembourg.
In Luxembourg a driving ban applies on all Sundays and public holidays for transit to Germany and France with vehicles heavier than 7.5 tonnes, with a few exceptions.
Holidays in Luxembourg
Your transport to Luxembourg can be influenced by the local holidays.
This is an overview of the holidays in Luxembourg:
||New Year's Day
|April 1 and 2
|May 20 and 21
||All Saints Day
|December 25 and 26
Rates of transport to Luxembourg
How much does transport to Luxembourg cost? You can request a quote here.