Additional freight transport services
- special deliveries, time / place / tailgate truck
- trailer, guided and unaccompanied / shortsea container
- express shipments and express transport to France
- ColliCare customs support in France
- local distribution and delivery
- Project Cargo / Bulk / Break-bulk
- full loads (FTL): 1 - 3 days, depending on destination
- partial loads (LTL): 2 - 4 days, depending on destination
- groupage: 3 - 4 days, depending on destination
- departure of FTL / LTL: every day
- departure groupage transport: every day
Freight transport and traffic in France
A maximum speed of 80 km/h applies to trucks in France. Toll must be paid to use the 'Autoroutes'. Fares vary between 68 and 175 euros per journey.
Since 2017 it has been mandatory in a number of cities in France to make the EURO class of the vehicle visible by means of an environmental sticker (Ecovignette).
Environmental zones have been established in the cities of Paris, Lyon, Grenoble, Lille, Strasbourg, Montpellier and Bordeaux.
The area within the Périphérique, the Ile de France department, Grenoble and Lyon (at smog), Lille, Strasbourg, Montpellier and Bordeaux.
To find out to which category vehicle a truck belongs there is a simulator: https://www.certificat-air.gouv.fr/simulation
Transport of dangerous goods (ADR)
Collicare Logistics provides transport of dangerous goods to France in all ADR transport classes except class 1.6.2 and 7.
Transport of hazardous substances on the Boulevard Périphérique, the A14 and the Boulevard des Maréchaux in Paris is prohibited.
On some passes in the French Alps (Col de Montgenèvre, Col de Lautaret, Col de Larche), a driving ban applies for the transport of hazardous substances.
The Mont Blanc tunnel is prohibited for all forms of ADR transport.
The Fréjustunnel is only limited under certain conditions ADR transport allowed.
Transport of ADR hazardous substances through the Eurotunnel is also very limited.
Holidays in France
In France, on Sundays and public holidays from 10 p.m. on the previous day until 10 p.m. on Sundays and public holidays, a general driving ban for freight traffic heavier than 7.5 tons applies on all roads.
Your transport to France can also be influenced by the local holidays.
This is an overview of the holidays in France:
||New Year's Day
|April 21 and 22
|June 9 and 10
||All Saints Day
Price request for transport to France
Do you want to know rates for this transport? Request a quote quickly and easily.