- Full truck loads (FTL): 2 -3 days
- Partial loads (LTL): 4 -5 days
- Groupage: 4 - 5 days
- Departure of piece goods transport: daily
- Departure of LTL en FTL: daily
Additional logistics services
- Delivery on specific date or time, in consultation
- Delivery with tailgate truck
- Express transport and urgent shipment to Finland
- Clearance of transport and customs clearance
- Local distribution in Finland, in-store delivery
- Transport of ADR (dangerous good)
- Project Cargo / Bulk / Break-bulk
Collicare ensures that your transport of dangerous goods (ADR) to Finland is carefully planned and executed, with the exception of classes 1, 6.2 and 7.
The transport of dangerous goods in Finland is prohibited in a number of cities, including Tampere, Närpiö, Vantaa-Porvoo and Turku.
The maximum speed outside built-up areas in Finland is 80 km/h.
No driving bans apply in Finland.
Your freight transport to Finland can be influenced by the local holidays.
This is an overview of the holidays in Finland:
||New Year's Day
|April 21 and 22
|June 9 and 10
||All Saints Day
|December 25 and 26
Rates of transport to Finland
Do you want to know how much transport to Finland costs? Request a price calculation here: