In connection with steady growth, we are now seeking reinforcements to manage our marketing activities and some sales for ColliCare in the Netherlands.
The position is a part of an international marketing team, with members in other ColliCare departments, and you will also be included in tasks and projects at the corporate level.
- Plan, implement and evaluate/analyse all kinds of marketing activities for ColliCare in the Netherlands
- Branding - of the company's trucks, buildings, give-aways for sales, meeting rooms and trade fairs
- SuperUser CRM, marketing and sales modules
- Content writing for all marketing channels
- Translations to/from Dutch
- Publication of news on the internal info screens
- Design and follow-up of press releases and newsletters
- Update of presentation material, mainly in PowerPoint
- Writing and publishing recruitment ads
- Organize and conduct events, internal and external
- Manage and organise incoming price requests together with sales
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or significant experience from similar work
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably B2B
- Very good language skills in Dutch and English, other languages are a plus
- Experience with CRM, lead nurturing and marketing automation, preferably Salesforce Sales Cloud and Pardot, or similar software
- Digital marketing for B2B
- Experience in CMS, SEO, SEM, Social media
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office, foremost PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of Adobe creative cloud and video editing a plus
- High working capacity
- Flexible and a team player
- Committed and willing to learn
- a challenging spot in a developing and dynamic working environment
- we would like to welcome you for a 24-36hrs employment inside our informal, open and professional company culture.
- there will be a pleasant working atmosphere where you will be a part of team
- you will get 25 holidays (based on 40hrs/week)
- a daily lunch, Yearly events, and other team activities, are part of the deal.
- salary is depending on the education and experience.
- our working conditions are set out in line with “CAO beroepsgoederenvervoer”
In short: A challenging job within a changing environment where you will largely act independently.
Are you the right candidate who find yourself in the person we are looking for? We are looking forward to receive you C.V. and motivation letter, in English.
Should you have questions regarding this position you can contact:
Frits Potze, Managing Director Netherlands
0031-650732440 / +31 88-2009922
Hanne Totland, Marketing Manager
+47 920 81 970
Acquisition triggered by this add will not be appreciated