Finding reputable suppliers and follow-up manufacturers can be challenging in Asia, due to cultural differences, language and geographical distances.
In addition, there are demands for compliance with social responsibility and ethical trading guidelines, such as working conditions, terms for employees and child labour issues.
We have a local presence in the major manufacturing regions of India and China, and dedicated employees who can be "your partners" and take responsibility for quality control for your company.
As “Your partner” we can:
- Limit the risk of Liabilities by auditing your suppliers.
- Follow up your suppliers and ensure they follow your company's requirements for standards.
- Production is monitored continuously to ensure delivery times are met.
- Finished product is carefully checked following checklists prepared by your company.
- Packing and packaging are quality controlled before the goods are shipped.
- Quality control by scanning for online traceability, each package is scanned.
- Detailed inspection reports and photographs are sent from "your partner in Asia."
- Controlled logistics from order to delivery with eCare, a simple web-based tool.
- Result: The goods will arrive at your warehouse or at your customer at the right time and with the right quality!
What else do you need in Asia?
- Cross docking
- Consolidation/combined loads
- Pick and pack
- Security tagging and pricing for retail
- IT integration
- Supplier auditing